The goal at Belmont Animal Hospital is to provide high quality medical care that nurtures lasting client relationships. Our staff functions within a team-driven environment that strives to exceed your expectations on every office visit. Each day we aim to improve the quality of life for both our patients and our clients. To reach this end, we hire only compassion, hard-working individuals that are avowed patient advocates. Hopefully, this type of environment will enable the relationship between you and your companion to flourish.
Here at Belmont Animal Hospital, we strongly believe in maintaining an environment that provides industry veterans, newly graduated students, and even those just getting started in a new career a physiologically safe opportunity to learn, grow, teach, and be supported. As an unofficial training hospital, we enjoy hosting veterinarian and technician externships, student internships, and student shadowing experiences. Our team consists of a great blend of licensed, experienced and student support staff from various walks of life that work together harmoniously. Our drama-free atmosphere makes it possible to serve our clients and patients without distraction while having fun! We laugh together, we cry together, we help each other up, and hold each other accountable. While we take pride in our team members spending many of their years in veterinary medicine with us, we aim to ensure every dedicated individual grows both personally and professionally so should they ever decide to spread their wings and leave the nest, that they leave better than when they came.
A Commitment to Sustainable Design
At Belmont Animal Hospital, we believe that our commitment to health does not stop with companion animals. By utilizing various elements of sustainable/ “green” design, we hope to benefit your pet’s well-being, the local community, and the environment as a whole.
- Products such as low VOC (volatile organic compound) paints and biodegradable marmoleum flooring have been used throughout our facility.
- A multiple zoned HVAC system allows us to efficiently manage the temperature throughout the hospital based on the location of the sun.
- We actively recycle all applicable items used throughout a working day. Even our dog beds are “recycled”. They have been specially made from discarded fabric from local donations.
- Our record keeping is paperless through electronic documentation, limiting excessive paper use.
- We use a digital x ray system to cut down on radiation exposure to our staff and patients as well as to eliminate the need for film and developing chemicals.
See What We Can Do For You and Your Pet
Belmont Animal Hospital is located in Nashville, a community that we are proud to be part of. Our top-of-line facility is equipped to handle every aspect of veterinary care from preventative medicine to emergency services.
Animal Hospital in Nashville, TN
Please give us a call at 615-383-1000 or schedule an appointment today.
Call Us or Schedule an Appointment Online
Meet with a Doctor for an Initial Exam
Put a Plan Together for Your Pet