Appointment Attendance Policy
- Arriving 15 or more minutes late will be treated as a “work-in” which will be seen between our on-time appointments when possible. Depending on our patient load at that time, it may result in extended wait times or our offering to reschedule that appointment for a future date.
- Appointments arriving late by 30 minutes or more will be considered as failure to appear and will result in future appointments requiring a deposit.
- Any appointments needing to be cancelled or rescheduled should be done at least 24 hours in advance; failure to do so will result in future appointments requiring a deposit.
- Any client who fails to appear for a scheduled appointment will result in future appointments requiring a deposit.
- Appointment reservation deposits will be applied to the appointment but will be forfeit if that appointment is missed or not rescheduled/canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
Call Us or Schedule an Appointment Online
Meet with a Doctor for an Initial Exam
Put a Plan Together for Your Pet